Whenever we set a campaign to trigger, it is essential to set up a record source as well because it is important to define the type of source for the campaign to record the data from.
There are 5 types of Campaign Record Source in your LetConvert dashboard which you can choose from, namely: Auto Record, Custom Curation, Custom Webhook, ClickFunnels, Infusionsoft.
1. Auto Record: Here the leads would automatically be recorded from the URL mentioned in the ‘Where to Show the Campaign’ section.
In case you want to capture from a different URL, you can set it by simply toggling on ‘Capture Events on Separate URL’ and then entering the URL there.
Now, if you click on ‘Show/Hide Sources’, you’ll find the following record sources:
2. Custom Curation: Here you can simply upload your CSV file and the callouts would appear accordingly on the display URL of the campaign.
3. Custom Webhook: Webhook is an HTTP callback, that allows you to connect a platform with other applications that you use, tracking the events that occur within your account through other tools.
Webhooks can be used to send and receive data, which make this method flexible for multiple uses.
Under Custom Webhook, you need to post the data in a format. Following is the structure for the POST request which you need to send to the Webhook URL:
4. ClickFunnels: LetConvert has a dedicated integration with ClickFunnels under which you would be provided with a webhook which you need to paste in your ClickFunnels.
5. Infusionsoft: LetConvert has a dedicated integration with Infusionsoft as well under which you would be provided with a webhook which you need to paste in your Infusionsoft.
To be able to paste the webhook in your Infusionsoft, follow the guide here.
This is the structure of the webhook which you need to follow: